Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
02 RSX Type-S Daytona sunset orange (R.I.P.) 04 RSX Type-S Arctic blue pearl
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need these tail light covers. Please anybody who has them or a lead for them lmk color doesn’t matter

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that those are part of an aftermarket taillight.
They’re not. It’s a taillight cover that was discontinued. I would’ve said tail light if that’s what it was

·
Registered
393 Posts
They’re not. It’s a taillight cover that was discontinued. I would’ve said tail light if that’s what it was
Ok, but those don't appear to be OEM taillights in those pictures. They appear to be TYC these tail lights:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, but those don't appear to be OEM taillights in those pictures. They appear to be TYC these tail lights:
Yes these are them. Just looking for the covers though

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,807 Posts
Yes these are them. Just looking for the covers though
Yes, those covers are SPECIFIC to those tail lights. I remember these tail lights from way back in the day. The round portions of the lights bulge out a bit so the covers fit flush. Don't be a dick and tell other people they're wrong when they're not.

Good luck on your quest for long discontinued ricer garbage. (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, those covers are SPECIFIC to those tail lights. I remember these tail lights from way back in the day. The round portions of the lights bulge out a bit so the covers fit flush. Don't be a dick and tell other people they're wrong when they're not.

Good luck on your quest for long discontinued ricer garbage. (y)(y)(y)
I want them to mock something up dickhead. Don’t speak on shit you don’t know about. Now shut the fuck up and go about your day.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,807 Posts
I want them to mock something up dickhead. Don’t speak on shit you don’t know about. Now shut the fuck up and go about your day.
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND THEM. THEY WERE DISCONTINUED OVER A DECADE AGO.

Whatever you want to "mock up" sounds like it's going to be ricer garbage also if you need those as a template.

Good day, sir.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND THEM. THEY WERE DISCONTINUED OVER A DECADE AGO.

Whatever you want to "mock up" sounds like it's going to be ricer garbage also if you need those as a template.

Good day, sir.
Posted on other groups and I literally have a set on the way. Go fuck your self *** 👍🏼

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,807 Posts
Posted on other groups and I literally have a set on the way. Go fuck your self *** 👍🏼
Great! Now you can move along. Good luck with your rice project. Hopefully you can finish in time to enter your car in Race Wars and challenge Johnny Tran for pinks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Alright, let's take it easy. Just someone trying to find something that's likely long gone, regardless of taste, let's leave it at that.

There was an individual who posted on here years ago claiming to be involved w/ the TYC making them. If there's no response from that individual or if TYC can't help you out, your best bet may be to try and 3D scan and print a new, if that may be an option.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,807 Posts
Did you guys miss post # 11? He found some, apparently. Lock it up. The mystery of the rice tails has been solved.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts