Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Let me rephrase that grow up tittie babies! Act like gentleman sorry for offending new generation of cry babies who don't know how to research shit for themselves and want all the information to be spoon feed to them out of a golden straw. Smdh grown ass men acting like children sad cause this forum used to be so helpful just seems like keyboard warriors now all bark no bite.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,810 Posts
Let me rephrase that grow up tittie babies! Act like gentleman sorry for offending new generation of cry babies who don't know how to research shit for themselves and want all the information to be spoon feed to them out of a golden straw. Smdh grown ass men acting like children sad cause this forum used to be so helpful just seems like keyboard warriors now all bark no bite.
Wait...what? Why are we talking about researching and spoon feeding? That wasn't the issue here. The issue was that I said that these tail lights look like ricer shit and OP got all butthurt about it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wait...what? Why are we talking about researching and spoon feeding? That wasn't the issue here. The issue was that I said that these tail lights look like ricer shit and OP got all butthurt about it.
Well, you weren't exactly helping w/ the OP's request for assistance in finding them and I can't imagine you expected such a statement to be well received by the OP. You're welcome to have your own opinions, but in this case you probably could have kept that opinion to yourself.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,810 Posts
Well, you weren't exactly helping w/ the OP's request for assistance in finding them and I can't imagine you expected such a statement to be well received by the OP. You're welcome to have your own opinions, but in this case you probably could have kept that opinion to yourself.
You're not wrong. Just wondering what the Hell Integraman is talking about.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts