715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive check edos sig the first line says:
Mystery mod(s) worth an additonal 30hp! - ~250 dynojet whp / ~165 wtq

what is that? Mystery mod(s) worth an additonal 30hp! :D

·
!!!Master Member!!!
5,968 Posts
i saw this a lil while ago actually. i also was woundering what it is but i'm sure edo is doing some research otherwise he would have posted about that on here. hope its something not very expensive. then again its 30whp. cant wait to see when he will tell me

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
i thought he was just being sarcastic and attributing that 30 extra hp for it being on a dynapack or something....i dunno maybe im wrong

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
electric supercharger?

·
Old member
2,641 Posts
freekboy said:
i thought he was just being sarcastic and attributing that 30 extra hp for it being on a dynapack or something....i dunno maybe im wrong
His "mystery mods" are indeed actual mods to the car. Not just different dynos...LOL.. :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
He's got my special flashlight reflashed ECU fuse. You pull your ECU fuse, send me $99 along with your ECU fuse. I flash it with my flashlight, send it back to you via fedex next day air (No guaranties b/c fedex is always late) and install your newly reflashed ECU fuse. Bam, 30 extra WHP. Only $99.

I also reflash headlight fuses. Guarantied to be just as bright as HIDs in high beam. Those are only $55 each headlight fuse.

·
some guy
51,131 Posts
DavidT said:
He's got my special flashlight reflashed ECU fuse. You pull your ECU fuse, send me $99 along with your ECU fuse. I flash it with my flashlight, send it back to you via fedex next day air (No guaranties b/c fedex is always late) and install your newly reflashed ECU fuse. Bam, 30 extra WHP. Only $99.

I also reflash headlight fuses. Guarantied to be just as bright as HIDs in high beam. Those are only $55 each headlight fuse.
what kind of payments do you accept?:laughing: :spin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
RYU583 said:
electric supercharger?
I'm guessing you're referring to the "electric superchargers" you see advertised in Super Street, etc. Those boat bilge pumps are nothing more than a scam to screw you over. On the other hand, the E-Ram electric supercharger will actually produce .5lbs of boost, but will act more of a limitation for the engines found in the newer generation vehicles.

Back to the mystery mod, I think the best theory so far is the increased displacement statement. That's my best guess also.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Guys it's not a 2.4L that gave him the extra 30whp. According to edo(I specifically asked him what the mystery mod was) and he said it was the JRSC running 3.5lbs. But I'm sure when the right cams come out, we'll be able to make that all motor on a dynojet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
JTSmith said:
Guys it's not a 2.4L that gave him the extra 30whp. According to edo(I specifically asked him what the mystery mod was) and he said it was the JRSC running 3.5lbs. But I'm sure when the right cams come out, we'll be able to make that all motor on a dynojet:thumbsup:
thats wierd because I distinctly remember him posting in his "Sneak Preview" thread that it was a larger displacement motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts