Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Its not hard to pick up a bottle and stock the shelfs. I can do a huge cooler in 30 mins.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
One day you can be as l33t as me.

·
Banned
5,599 Posts
no i'm not weak...i'm just looking for a chill job to work at cuz i'll prob be stressed out from school and studying....and the last time i worked a physical job... i lost a lot of weight (i'm trying to gain weight lol)
Quit yer bitchen and stop being a pussy. oooooooooooooo im stressed at school. :rotfl:
Buck up and be a grown up. Lifting cases will build strenth, for christ sakes. And now that i have a draft route, I throw kegs around like rag dolls. I cut I guy off in my work rig pulling into a bar, and he got road rage and followed me into the parking lot, got out and started threatening me. I said nothing to the guy, just stared at him as I calmly went about unloading my rig, throwing kegs around and stacking them. The fucking pussy tweaker realized I could pound him into clay, got in his car, and left.

·
Banned
5,599 Posts
isn't that bad for the beer?
hell no. shit i drop them off the upper deck of my truck onto concrete. The kegs can take a beating. Yea theyll foam up if you hook them up right away, but 99 percent of the time, the keg that is just being delivered isnt going to get hooked up right away. As long as they sit a couple hours in a cooler, they're golden.

·
_PiLF
11,861 Posts
you were in the same boat i was man.. coke sucks ass. they would send me to stores that had like 12-15 pallet loads and wouldnt send help. here in vegas we would get like 3 stores.. but a 12-15 pallet load will take 6 hours to do. stupid.. with coke i was working 6 days a week, and on my only day off my phone would be ringing off the hook at 4am wanting me to come in and work... i dont have any of those problems with 7-up now. i really want to work for red bull as a merch.. talk about easy haha
I worked for 7-Up for a little bit, also. I probably would've stayed there but my bosses were douchebags.

I work for Budweiser, now. Discounted sometimes free beer and I can buy Monster by the case at store cost.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts