Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone actually gut their car? removing back seats, trunk space, spare tire...etc etc....i did today because i wanna clean up the whole car and instead of putting everything back, im thinking of just laying out a blue carpet from the front of the car to the trunk...im going for a blue interior, not entirely blue like what a ricer would do, but you know....blue racing seats, blue trim, blue center console...btw im making this a show car since i have auto and if the supercharger ever comes out for the base ill custom fit it in for performance...

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
There's lots of gutted RSX here, has for me I have a full JDM interior except for the door panels.
JDM spare
JDM flare
JDM DC5R front & rear seats
JDM DC5R center console
JDM shift boot < black / red >
EP3 steering wheel
etc...

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
okay cool, does anyone actually have pictures of what their gutted interior looks like now?
Here Veilsideguy < Dan's > rear interior.

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
There's lots of gutted RSX here, has for me I have a full JDM interior except for the door panels.
JDM spare
JDM flare
JDM DC5R front & rear seats
JDM DC5R center console
JDM shift boot < black / red >
EP3 steering wheel
etc...
You're just an all out JDM whore :laughing:

·
Banned
302 Posts
your exhaust is nothing compared to mine...lol i have buddy club pro spec 3 insanely loud...with the gutted interior it is slightly more louder when inside
actually, there is no such thing as a pro spec 3. the buddy club exhausts are spec 2, spec 3, pro spec, and spec 4.
just letting you know. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts