Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Does Anyone Have the WeatherTech Rear Mats?

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  hondachk 
#1 ·
I have the OEM all-seasons in front and the trunk tray, but I wanted to get some mats for the rear seat as well, so I bought the all-season WeatherTechs. They are not direct fit and I don't have any sort of rear mat at all right now, so I don't have anything to lay over the Weathertechs to see where I need to trim them.

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have the Weathertech rears that could post a pic or tell me which parts you trimmed off for the best fit? Thanks!

#3 ·
Well yeah, I'm going to DIY the pair I just bought. I just wanted to see if anyone on here already has a trimmed set of WeatherTech rears that they could snap a quick pic of so that I can see which parts they trimmed off.

#4 ·
Is this still an open question? I have weather tech front and rears. This post was a while ago, but if someone is actually still interested, I will take pics. I cut the rear mats and they aren't perfect but people aren't usually back there screwing up they're placement so it works for me.
The way the mats are made create lines that make cutting pretty hard to mess up.

#7 ·
I like the Weathertech mats but my car had no mats when I got it. I'm gross, too, so it helps for me to not have the carpeted mats in the car.-easier to clean. They fit in well and don't move around much. I had to cut the rears and they don't fit perfect but no one can fit back there anyway so the mats don't get moved or dirtied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.