Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on ordering a grill craft lower peice to somewhat shield the intercooler and I need to know if there is enough room for the grill craft mesh to fit. From the looks of things, it seems that part of the front bottom peice is slightly cut in order to fit the intercooler. If anyone has tried this or has installed this peice please respond.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Bip Bip said:
I'm planning on ordering a grill craft lower peice to somewhat shield the intercooler and I need to know if there is enough room for the grill craft mesh to fit. From the looks of things, it seems that part of the front bottom peice is slightly cut in order to fit the intercooler. If anyone has tried this or has installed this peice please respond.
I don't have an intercooler but the Grillcraft lower grille barelly goes in at all. It's maybe half an inch in at most. You can see a downward angle shot in the link on my sig.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
yeh it will fit.. ive seen the intercoolers and theyre far in.. the grillcraft sits about 1/2-1 inch into the bumper with plenty of room to work with.. just like entropy said :thumbsup:

·
Registered
419 Posts
it'll fit for sure..you have to place it right..i had a grill to cover my intercooler..didnt want anyone to see my turbo..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts