Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need to know what the bolt and the washer, primarily the washer. the part that slides into the tie rod. i lost the ones for my kit and am in need to purchase new ones. T1R wont sell them separately and a new kit costs more than im capable of affording now.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
i need to know what the bolt and the washer, primarily the washer. the part that slides into the tie rod. i lost the ones for my kit and am in need to purchase new ones. T1R wont sell them separately and a new kit costs more than im capable of affording now.
Check McMaster for pieces. Those tapered pieces are hard to find. The washers you can maybe get at home depot or something

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
It would be easier to find you a taper if I could see how it mounts.

Edit* Now that I look at it, that doesn't even look like a taper. It looks like a fancy nut. Just buy two nuts, two washers, and a sleeve in the length you need. Problem solved.

Got any better pictures of that? it looks like they tack welded nuts onto a thread sleeve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.