Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does ne 1 know where to get the buddyclub 2 bodykit for the rsx? can i get a website.. do u guys know how much it cost 2?

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
search on a search engine. damn!! how lazy can people get?!?!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did came up empty man

i did man came up empty.. cant find the direct source.. it just gives u other bodykit stores dat dont sell the buddyclub 2 bodykit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx lots peeps. i do feel stupid.. well i am still a noob in this forum .. lol .. thanx a bunch..

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
KYW28 said:
thanx lots peeps. i do feel stupid.. well i am still a noob in this forum .. lol .. thanx a bunch..
a noob!!? you registered a year before me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LoL .. i hardly come on this site man.. i recently came back cause i wanted to soup up my car.. wanna get the body kit.. its the best bodykit out there right now for the rsx.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
KYW28: sorry about the anger in my first post.:wavey:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
np man .. i feel u man.. lol the ings bodykit is not bad tho.. man the buddy club 2 rear bumper is too big. u think i can swamp rear bumpers with the ings.. lol dat would be awesome.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
KYW28 said:
man the buddy club 2 rear bumper is too big.
that's the only reason why i dislike it.

·
28,750 Posts
arcticblrsx-s said:
a noob!!? you registered a year before me.
That means you are an even bigger noob!:D jks

IMO my fave kit is C-West N1 front and sides with Bomex rear.

And yes, you can buy differnt pieces. You don't have to buy a full kit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rofl .. am i the bigger noob or artic is? lmao .. neways .. question? Did evrybody buy the replica of ings or the real one? Is the replica one same or a slight difference? the price is a big difference..

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
KYW28 said:
rofl .. am i the bigger noob or artic is? lmao .. neways .. question? Did evrybody buy the replica of ings or the real one? Is the replica one same or a slight difference? the price is a big difference..
He means me.

Almost everybody bought the replica. Buying the real thing is a waste of $$$. If you have a real one on and dent it, you wasted $3,000 (i pretty sure that's the price). Just get the replica and save the money.

·
Registered
181 Posts
KYW28 said:
np man .. i feel u man.. lol the ings bodykit is not bad tho.. man the buddy club 2 rear bumper is too big. u think i can swamp rear bumpers with the ings.. lol dat would be awesome.
u need to see it in bcII bumper in person...i think that it looks very clean, especially with a shaved rear.....good luck on your decision!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts