Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont have an rsx-s yet. yet being the keyword there, but i was wondering... so the type-s comes with an HID system?! i keep seein hid all over the place. somebody tell me!

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
LOL - someone didn't look at the thread listing in this forum... In case you still can't figure it out no it doesn't come with it, which is why we're all installing it (#1 convo in this forum)

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
lol - I should've done what 99.9999% of the people on this board would've done... just flamed him and posted a link to the search button. But no, I answered his n00b question. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
carsick101 said:
i dont have an rsx-s yet. yet being the keyword there, but i was wondering... so the type-s comes with an HID system?! i keep seein hid all over the place. somebody tell me!

Yes they do come with HID's. But i've heard some rare cases where Honda switched HID's back to regular halogens on some cars to save the environment. If you got halogens instead of HID's i'd go back to the dealer and yell and scream and demand that they replace the halogens back to the intended stock HID's. Go do it. We're behind ya all the way. ;)

If your dealer tells you otherwise come back and post here. We'll boycott Honda/Acura if they refuse to give you HID's.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
:iamwiths: does the type s come wit a turbo haha :topicsuck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts