Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i bought a size too small:(

i needa know from the pros if it should be protecting all the way to the back of your neck and to the tail bone area? if i lift it up more to the neck area...it affects my helmet movement

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey donatello I think leo is waiting for you in NYC he said im him on myspace kthx

edit: how did the alpinestars one you got rid of fit
lol thats what i was thinking

i still have the other... it extends out more but the parts that do extend out wont protect you at all...im guessing its the same protection size...idk...

dammit...any bigger and it would be interfering with my head check ability

Reactions: Big Cam
8,021 Posts
the top part of it is in the right area and it should go all the way down to your tailbone. It looks just a little short but it'll be fine

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it took me a while to get the perfect belt adjustment...yeah i think im keeping this size...my suit has butt padding anyways

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
looks ok to me

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
what kind of setup are you running? the way i got this protector on, its not interfering with my helmet and body movment...any larger and it bothered me..
Sounds like it's a good fit then.

I have a cheap ufo backprotector. Not as nice as the bohn or a* but it does the job. I also have an a* chest protector.

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Sounds like it's a good fit then.

I have a cheap ufo backprotector. Not as nice as the bohn or a* but it does the job. I also have an a* chest protector.
they sell a chest protector?:dontknow: someone was selling a brand new bohn level 2 for 60 bucks shipped...

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Yeah, the chest protector doesnt have any straps like the back protector. It's meant to slip in underneath leathers, so if you only have a jacket, it'll probably slide down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.