Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been looking for ever for red outs, i realize this has been discused thousands of times but everywhere i look, the dont sell them anymore or the site doesnt work anymore. please dont shit your pants for me for asking but does anyone know a site that still currently has pre-cut red outs avalible. your help is GREATLY appreciated.

:deadhorse

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, ive tried ebay, wotm, decal girl, j mods...nothin. all i want is some red vinyl. so frustrating. haha.

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX 5spd
5,219 Posts

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
i used this stuff vht paint.... its a metal tint... i taped everything off and sprayed a few light coats, i think it looks alot better than the vinals, even looking very closely you cannot see cut marks or airbubbles i have seen before on redouts...but i guess the redouts are better if you dont want a permenant diy!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used this stuff vht paint.... its a metal tint... i taped everything off and sprayed a few light coats, i think it looks alot better than the vinals, even looking very closely you cannot see cut marks or airbubbles i have seen before on redouts...but i guess the redouts are better if you dont want a permenant diy!
that actually looks really good and sounds easier. hmmmm. where did u pick some of this vht paint up at? thanks for your help guys!

·
04 Type S in the MOX
251 Posts
My friend "scumchug" on this site sells them pre cut even for the reverse lights try to PM him. Not to sure if he come on anymore but its worth a shot. if you cant get a hold of him on here ill call him for you just PM me.

·
Evil Angel
236 Posts
In that up close pic, the corners look dark... but from farther away, that spray looks excellent. I'd be interested to see the sprayed redout in person. I went with pre-cuts but it does seem like they're impossible to find now.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i wouldnt get the pre cuts because u wont have the liberty of stretching or needing more to cover it with them.. i went with a entire sheet and just cut it myself which was easy... cost me 5 bucks only from wotm.com but im not sure if they got them anymore.... that cht paint does look nice far away

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
In that up close pic, the corners look dark... but from farther away, that spray looks excellent. I'd be interested to see the sprayed redout in person. I went with pre-cuts but it does seem like they're impossible to find now.

its jsut the pic, the color is extremely even, no drips, or anyhting wrong, it has been on for atleast a year through washes and all, no fading, ill post up some pics in a few of the paint, i got it from advanced auto, just do light easy coats to avoid drips, ill try and take some close ups too....

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I got mine from decalgirl and install was easy with a few beers and a credit card. (a second set of hands is nice too)

I'd say get precut (you still have to trim a bit but its easy with a sharp kinfe or razor) and go to town.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Wide Open Throttle Motorsports has em. Now, these aren't pre-cut but imo he pre-cut is harder to put on since there is no room for error or to stretch em. They are cut in small squares tho and u can just go back and trim em. www.wotm.com

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.