Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when im stopped or going like at a idle speed and turn the steering wheel i hear a type of air noise coming out of the front ,power steering (sounds like air bag suspension letting out ,not really loud but noticable ) im just wondering if anyone else has this ...i dont want to take it to the dealer cause i got CAI and exhaust n im afriad of tha warranty thing . any response will be great thanx

· Registered
91 Posts
i have the exact same problem.. or if you want to really call it a problem at all. i didn't know how to explain it at first, but you pretty much hit it right on the nose. i've done a search on this in the past, and other rsx'ers had that same noise. don't know what to make of it though. but i'm just so used to it now.

· (•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
10,875 Posts
well if you have an intake when you move your steering wheel while your stopped you get a air noise coming from the intake....but i'm not sure if that's your problem :dontknow:

· Banned
375 Posts
Its not a problem, its our type of power steering. (I believe it is hydraulic, but I may be wrong, i looked that up like 1.5 yrs ago :p ) When I first noticed my car did that, I was like "WTF" but then i looked it up and it is just the hydraulic pump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.