Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen other threads about this but wanted to add my own experience and want peoples thoughts on it. I recently installed 4 new pioneer speakers into my 04 RSX, and went with my mom to eat in it. We tried leaving the car after parking and the doors started locking by itself keeping us in the car. We got worried we would be stuck but we’re able to exit after a few minutes of waiting. A lot of people commenting on other threads say that it’s normal for the car to do it, but I’ve owned the car for over a year now and it has never done this before. Is there a short in the system or is there anything wrong? I double checked all the fuses and plugs to make sure I didn’t mess anything up like I usually do but I did everything right. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if this is your issue... But I do recall a time either putting the door panel back on or wiping it down, holding the door handle on the inside open and accidentally hitting the door lock button. For me this caused both doors to auto lock, holding it open again and hitting the unlock on the door stopped it for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts