Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Porsche Club of America
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my new RSX for 6 Days now and Sure enough im parked miles away i notice on my car a door ding. Rnad New car is already damaged. People are so Inconsidarete, Does anyone know about somthing that will pull it out. Dent Puller?

·
Registered
783 Posts
creamfan said:
Ive had my new RSX for 6 Days now and Sure enough im parked miles away i notice on my car a door ding. Rnad New car is already damaged. People are so Inconsidarete, Does anyone know about somthing that will pull it out. Dent Puller?
i got mine for 3 month, and there is a ding on my car too, cause when i brought it back from the Body shop where i got my body kit done.... i am so pissed at them, they say they didn't do it.... :jigglemad

·
Registered
213 Posts
As long as there is no paint damage you can get a company such as Dent Wizard to get the dent out. I had a door ding and had it removed by a paintless dent repair company and you cannot even see where the dent was.

·
Porsche Club of America
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
creamfan said:
How Much Would that cost. Do you know anyhting about those Do it your self kits?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Do a search on Dent Wizard here and you will probably get lots of answers
Expect to pay up to $95 per panel, and only about 2-3 minutes per dent of time for a small ding. Seems pricy at first, but well worth the satisfaction of not seeing the ding EVERY time you walk up to your car!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
oh yea....i use to see this ad on TV where u can buy this kit that can pop ur dents, but i donno if it work :dontknow: anyways thas long time ago, don't even know what is called, but if i know i would buy one and try it :thumbsup:

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Pugz2003 said:
i bought a similar product...the ding king. it took about 3 pops on my door to get the dent out....u can still see where the dent was but its about 97% better....got my $20 worth! :thumbsup:
i placed my order :p but it says it takes 4-6 week to get here...damn, hope it will come fast, cause i want my dent to be GONE>.. :firemad: :thumbsup:

·
Smoking a massive chooch
12,301 Posts
IMO, those things on TV don't work. Those are only for certain types of dents. If it's along a body line or curve you can forget about it working....

I work in a shop and we just have the dent wizard guys come in when we have small dings that need fixed. They do good work and I even had them take one out on my hood, can't even tell it was there!

·
Smoking a massive chooch
12,301 Posts
RSX-S-Black said:
:nervous: ahhhhhhhh my 25 dollars....oh well. is only 25..with tax and stuff. :thumbsup: just give it a try
Yeah, only 25$, no biggie. Don't get me wrong though, they will work on some dents, like lets say in the middle of your door or anything flat, just when it's on a curve or body line, that part of the metal tends to be a little big stronger.

Good luck to you though!

·
the anti type-r spoiler
1,641 Posts
had my dents done at a paintless dent repair shop. they were only able to remove 2 of the dents to 90%. there was a residual crease from where the dents were originally, u can't see them unless you get within 2 feet of the car or if theres sunlight right on it. the 3rd deepest dent was what pissed me off, they pulled it out but now theres about 3 creases going in different directions from where it used to be.. its really ugly and noticeable from far away. i'm wondering if they even worked behind the paneling at all and just used a suction tool. i'm heading to another dent shop soon to see if they can massage out the bad dent at all and work on the other 2 creases.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts