Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got my car back from the audio shop and everythings working perfectly

fine. They bypassed the video lock on my indash player. But now when im trying to

lock my door it wont lock... It locks when the key is in the ignition while turned. But

when im in the car and there isnt a key ignition the door wont lock when i pushed

the button. So you can rule out a problem with the remote. I doubt the battery is

the problem because the lights work fine. If anyone can shed some light on my

issue itd be greatly appreciated. Maybe its as simple as a fuse blown but that is

all i can come up with. I tried searching but theres too many door actuator

problem threads. I tried to make this diagnosis as detailed as possible so if

theres something you think i havent check feel free to chime in.

·
referred to Subaru
4,251 Posts
is it both doors or just one? also when you mentioned that it locks with the key in the ignition, what method were you using to lock them?

the fix may be as simple as your remotes being reprogrammed but you left out some info.

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its either all of them lock or none of them lock...Its not the remotes because I sat in the car without the key in the ignition and pushed the button and no dice. When i put the key in and turned it the doors were able to lock.

·
referred to Subaru
4,251 Posts
well it is the remote. the car no longer recognizes them. you'll have to reprogram them. when this happens it usually means someone entered the remote program sequence using the key in the ignition.

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When im in the car why wont the doors lock when i push the button? That doesnt involve the

remote whatsoever.

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have you dont anything electrical to your car that might of popped a fuse?
The audio shop might have...If so which fuse would i have to replace for my problem?

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fixed....Was just a fuse....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.