Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm having a little trouble finding out what diameter the collector is on the Kamikaze header for the RSX-S. Does anyone have one of these and can you tell me for sure the dia.? Also does it come with a downpipe? I want to install a 3" in, 3" out high flow cat (Carsound) and need advise as to which cat. will fit properly to header and 3" Thermal exhaust. I want to retain the stock O2 sensors.
This will all be going on an '02 Type-R left hand drive convert with JRSC race unit with K-PRO ECU and 550cc injectors and Mugen air intake.
Also want to install a catch can and want to know which is best and what size, 15 or 9mm?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Texas-R said:
I'm having a little trouble finding out what diameter the collector is on the Kamikaze header for the RSX-S. Does anyone have one of these and can you tell me for sure the dia.? Also does it come with a downpipe? I want to install a 3" in, 3" out high flow cat (Carsound) and need advise as to which cat. will fit properly to header and 3" Thermal exhaust. I want to retain the stock O2 sensors.
Collector size is 2 1/2., O.D. 14 gauge

Price is $365.00

You have the choice of a downpipe to fit stock location, or to full out 2 1/2” outlet downpipe, specialized for supercharged applications.

The Thermal Turbo 3 would be an excellant choice. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts