Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
k, i have a brand new dry system that i purchased for my 91 integra but i blew up the motor before i got a chance to put it in. and what i found out by doing some reading here in the forum is that i can't use a dry system on a RSX. so my question is, what do i need to do or get to make it work for mr RSX? i think i also heard somthing about adding a fuel pressure regulator for a dry system but i wasn't really clear on that. i don't want to have to get a whole new system. any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks:)

Attachments

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
rspecinteg said:
k, i have a brand new dry system that i purchased for my 91 integra. and what i found out by doing some reading here in the forum is that i can't use a dry system on a RSX. so my question is, what do i need to do or get to make it work for mr RSX? i don't want to have to get a whole new system. any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks:)
Too many things. It would be better to sell it and buy a wet kit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the kit is so brand new, its not even here yet. Its still in transit from optauto.com. I'm also considering getting a new motor for my integ. im not really sure about what i want to do yet, but i'll let you know if i want to sell it tho.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
actually you need a fogger nozzle....20 something bucks...a fuel solinoid(should not be more than 60.00) two new jets(10.00) and a line to go from your fuel rail to where you mount everything(25.00) thats all you need to get going 100.00 dollars worth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts