Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
pimpin on budget
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so heres a little progress of my rsx, the progress was very slow on a school/part time job budget, so its really nothing special but I would like to hear comments from you all, so please leave a comment, suggestion or critizism good or bad! i did all the installs myself with the help of crsx's community on diy's and answering my questions, so thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Mod list:
The Go
injen sri
comptech shortshifter
shifter housing and cable bushings
tanabe soc II coilovers
ingalls and spc front and rear camber kit
continental A/S tires
The Show
jdm valve cover
replica itr rear lip
replica jdm window visors
diy blackouts
debadge
bose amp bypass
replica jdm ion fogs
A-spec sideskirts
20% tint
5% unibrow strip
skunk2 anniversery knob
pioneer DEH-8400mp deck
alpine mrp-m850 amp
alpine 12" type r sub
yellow top battery
broadway rearview
keep it squashed out

so pretty much from the old to the new....

·
Registered
665 Posts
looks good so far. Wheels and a front lip would really set if off nicely. If i were you and wanted a fun weekend project, custom a box for your sub into one of the wheel wells, and then make a rack on the other side wheel well for your amp. I'm still working on mine, because i have been waiting on my sub and amp and have been out of town, but this should give you an idea.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=585096

Plus it would give you some more space in the hatch and allow you to utilize the fold down seats.

·
return of the infamous...
59,168 Posts
so far so good

·
pimpin on budget
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
picked up a greddy evo2 and took some pix:

looks good so far. Wheels and a front lip would really set if off nicely. If i were you and wanted a fun weekend project, custom a box for your sub into one of the wheel wells, and then make a rack on the other side wheel well for your amp. I'm still working on mine, because i have been waiting on my sub and amp and have been out of town, but this should give you an idea.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=585096

Plus it would give you some more space in the hatch and allow you to utilize the fold down seats.
thanks man, those are my next mods that im deciding on, ive thought of building a false floor or the corner tube box but it seems like alot of work and time. thanks for the input:thumbsup:

do more work!~ overall nice ride
so far so good
looking good
thanks for the comments guys:)

·
Home Of Nike
1,662 Posts
looks good brotha

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Dude that looks hot.. you've been keeping that black nicely..

oh and more pics of the chick in yooss trunk yo

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
piece of crap!! wanna disrespect my cars..funny thing is my motors worth more then ur whole car!! haha how pathetic of a scumbag like you to disrespect me!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts