Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
5,599 Posts
Yeah, just kill one of them. I don't think the other would want to visit the place it's lover died at again.
dood, im not a peta freak, but thats fucked up. If you HAVE to kill them, whack them both. Its been known that if one dies, then the one that lives repeatedly will go back to the site where its mate was killed, looking for them. They really do get their hearts broken. :(

·
Banned
21,941 Posts
dood, im not a peta freak, but thats fucked up. If you HAVE to kill them, whack them both. Its been known that if one dies, then the one that lives repeatedly will go back to the site where its mate was killed, looking for them. They really do get their hearts broken. :(
I'm just kidding lol. I've had ducks come into my pool/backyard, and I would pop a BB at them. It's a little annoying though when you then have to pull the BBs out of the pool to prevent rusting and shit.

·
Banned
5,599 Posts
Ditch the hillbilly above-ground glorified wading pool and get a real swimming pool.

·
The fixer
32,108 Posts
If you use a BB gun, make sure it's the weak variety; the spring propelled kind. You can actually hunt small birds with BBs. I don't think it'd kill the duck, but you can definitely injure one with a rifle.

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
bb gun?

you need to think outside the box more. I'm thinking cruise missile.

A nuclear armed CGA180 should at least keep them away for a couple days. I don't know what household problem can't be solved with a cruise missile.

Trash needs to be taken out? Cruise Missile

Dog needs a bath? fucking cruise missile

ducks in the pool....

cruise missile.

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,623 Posts
Ditch the hillbilly above-ground glorified wading pool and get a real swimming pool.
...it just wouldnt be PA if she had in in-ground pool; a buddy of mine, a real PA hick, has in in-ground, and its just not good ole PA etiquette to have an in-ground pool.

·
Give It A Spin
5,567 Posts
where do you live? how come your pool is still covered up?

i thought you were an animal lover, why would you want to hurt the ducks? they don't really know any better. not hatin' just sayin.

you could get a scarecrow predator bird for starters. they usually do the trick.
Yea, this is what I thought. She was the reason showing pics of animals getting hurt was banned on this site. Hypocracy at it's best.

·
Colts SuperBowl Crew
14,236 Posts
Yea, this is what I thought. She was the reason showing pics of animals getting hurt was banned on this site. Hypocracy at it's best.
sorry, this is not hypocrisy . She's not showing ANY pics of animals getting hurt. And why do you care anyway? do you want to show pics of animals getting hurt?

·
eprimpk4l
941 Posts
feed them bread a few day, then one day fill every piece with alkaseltzer (sp) and just watch them explode hopefully. if that fails just use rat poison then. GL

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
dude.. have fun cleaning up the duck shit all over your pool cover

41 - 60 of 90 Posts