1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice...

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
looking good man..did you ever get that red carpet? i love how your front bumper flows so fucking good for a replica...mine has a bit of a gap on the drivers side under the headlamps...and my headlamps stick out a little further than the bumper in the front...not noticeable unless you're up close but still...yours looks perfect

·
Duffman OHH YEAAHH
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lookin good Bro...

I c we got a similar THREAD setup..hehe
lol i just saw that after i made the thread
real mugen kit?
nope its all replica
looking good man..did you ever get that red carpet? i love how your front bumper flows so fucking good for a replica...mine has a bit of a gap on the drivers side under the headlamps...and my headlamps stick out a little further than the bumper in the front...not noticeable unless you're up close but still...yours looks perfect
yea i guess that the site i got it from is very good, i heard a lot of good things from them so i guess so

·
Models <3 my Nikon..
7,436 Posts
Lookin good Bro...

I c we got a similar THREAD setup..hehe
damnniittt Jeff.. what did i tell you bout gigglin??..

its only for women and homos.. nowwwww once again.. you aint a woman or a **** are ya boy?!.. :iptf: :chuck:

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.