Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this stuff so forgive me if this is a stupid question. Can you put an Intercooler with a JRSC? Everytime I read about intercoolers it is always with a turbo. I have never seen someone write that they had an intercooler with a JRSC. If it can be done is there one made for the JRSC? I am thinking about either getting a turbo or the JRSC, probally the JRSC. Thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
As of current, JR offers a water injection system that installs into the intake manifold for the supercharger..there is news from them that they are currently working on another system, but it has not been released..Positive displacement blowers such as this push boost from the blower directly into the intake manifold that it is attached to, so the intercooling styles you see for a turbo cannot be used..my assumption is that if JR comes out with another form of "cooling" for the blower, it will prob be in the form of liquid to air..Time will tell..

I PM'd you by the way regarding your previous question about installation pricing..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts