Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long do aftermarket bulbs last? like piaas and xenons and nokyas....i had nokya's since june and one of the just died...i noticed last night it was a bit yellow...like stock lights and today i just saw that it's not turning on... :( any help?

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah...pretty gay...i think i'll try some piaas....when urs went out did just one go out or did both of them? oh and i have eternal blue pearl also...

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
shibbism said:
yeah...pretty gay...i think i'll try some piaas....when urs went out did just one go out or did both of them? oh and i have eternal blue pearl also...
Hey. Your PM box is full. I'm tring to reply to your PM about my RIMS. Let me know. AIM: in4red6 (213)453-4705

·
OG Member
21,422 Posts
i had cheapo Hiper bulbs for 6+ months...until they blew....now im running philips blue vision and no problems here...

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stryker said:
i had cheapo Hiper bulbs for 6+ months...until they blew....now im running philips blue vision and no problems here...
hey if u dont mind, how much where ur blue visions and where did u get them?

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Best bet is to leave the car as stock, Philips bulbs since they don't use a high wattage, or HIDs. The others, you can just forget it cause give it a couple of weeks or months and they'll blow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts