Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wavey:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my names Danny. I've been lurking on ClubRSX for about a year before purchasing an RSX.
I remember browsing always through the Show-Off section admiring all the awesome builds and
that was the point when I knew that I had to have my own.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now I am here wanting to share with everyone my progression; so without further ado...

Here is my pride and joy,

:shady:04 Acura Rsx Type-S:shady:

Back in 2013. Bought the car bone stock and immediately bought Ksport Coilovers.

Summer of 2014. Picked up some 18x9.5 (255/35) Gramlights 57dr

Summer of 2015. Some little much needed changes and amazing shots from one of my closest friend, Bryant.

Present.

Hoping to make this a progression thread but being a college student slows the progression quite a bit. :run:
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice!! I'd like to see some more pics, maybe different angles.
Yeah, I noticed that the past pictures are all the same angle after I posted haha.
I'll definitely try and get more angles up! Thanks!

dem mugen sides doe :drool:
I love 02-04 version of the Mugen sides.
The ones I have are reps but I got it from my friend for a crazy deal that I couldn't pass up.
But thank you! :D

gat damn your ride is clean as :fuu:
Thank you sir! :fistbump:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My local idol☺ lol clean rsx Danny!
AZ rsx fam hahaha. Thanks billy! ;)

lmk when you ready to sell those sides :pedobear:
When I find different sides, you'll be the first I message haha

Looks clean, I also like the sides. But then again I may be bias on that lol
Very nice.
Clean ride dude! nice and simple.
Thank you guys! I appreciate it!
Exterior is basically where I want it so I can focus more on performance now! :vtec:

·
Fast and Furious
585 Posts
looks good

all your body mods look good together. I think anointed canards and rep diffuser is nice. you will love kpro. unless wing is carbon maybe paint the sides white and maybe the top too. what about a hood or splitter? I say this only because the wing and diffuser are very "race " looking and a hood or splitter would bring that to the front. Either way I like what you have going on its just different than most in a very subtle clean way. unique>expected:thumbsup:

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
i dont like those black things on the bumper

please take them off

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts
Looks awesome dude so clean :thumbsup: keep up the great work

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
-------------------------

Haven't had time to update this thread because of school, but still managed to make some changes to the RSX here and there.
Now that finals are over, I finally have time to add more pictures!

-------------------------
Goodbye Gramlights, and Hello Volk Racing!

Finally had time to install everything I've been hoarding for the past year...
With the help of my cousin this past weekend, I finally got rid of the ugly tan interior.
Best decision ever! :giggity:

Certain black pieces were missing from the swap and/or were in bad condition so I improvised and used some plastic interior paint since I needed to paint the A-pillars anyways. Came out pretty nice!

Loved the final outcome! :giggity:
Haven't had a chance to get any better pictures but I'll post some when i do!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts