Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***EDIT*** The graphs are up now. They are listed in the order that the runs were made.

Ok well here are those numbers everyone (well some people) have been waiting on. Before you flame, complain and say/express what ever you have to say, let me say some things first. It's a damn auto what more car u expect? doing the dyno is already a bitch, so there is where some of that missing power goes. Also, the runs were done is 3rd gear, not 4th. It is tuned to 12.1 fuel now, way better than the 10's and 11's it was running before. Hopefully i'll be running guardian soon, so we'll see what that can do. Enjoy the numbers, if you're skeptical for some reason, i'll get the graphs scanned somehow and put them up 2morrow. Oh one more thing, at the cybernation dyno meet a base MANUAL was dynoed' not an auto, i believe that person put down around 125whp and around 95lb tq, that is something for you to compare my numbers to.

1st run
234.0whp 194.7tq
2nd run
227.9whp 194.2tq
3rd run
236.5whp 200.0tq

·
Registered
464 Posts
In refference to the Base at the CN/TeamDC5 meet, it was a manual base. And it put out 121whp.

As for the boost on your car, it was not done at 10psi but between 8-9psi. Due to the load, cars just dont boost as much on the dyno as they do on the street.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yeah, bases put out a lot less than the type s cause of the different head and higher redline, etc. When my car was first dynoed it put out 307whp, 260wtq at around 17psi i think. Better than 121whp tho i guess lol. That was when I was running a 2 1/4 inch exhaust tho...been waiting for gaurdian to dyno again with my 3"...come on cyber...need stage 2+ gaurdian!! :crying: :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.