Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from dyno-ing my car... When I got there and they run it before tunning, it got 263.06 and it was running 12psi boost... Then they adjusted it and I would only go to 10psi, so I need to take it back and get it re-tunned when I get the other spring for 7-8 psi.... but anyway... the first run with 10psi was 271hp, then they got 303, then the final run was 306.72 @ 10 psi and 209.22 torque. I will post the update once i get the new spring.

·
You really paid for that?
2,045 Posts
You prolly dont need a new springs. I am using a 3 pound springs but running 12psi through the motor. The delta gates are wierd when it comes to ajusting them. You can turn three full turns and not see any difference in boost pressure, then turn 1/4 and see 3pounds different.

·
Relish then catch up
1,884 Posts
What clutch kit do you have? sorry if this was already posted.

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bnice3001 said:
What clutch kit do you have? sorry if this was already posted.
I have Exedy Cerametallic clutch. Bought it from store.clubrsx.com .

XxThInKxX said:
nice dyno, whered you get the CN installed? any problems?
Got it installed at Japanese Engine and Repair in Garden grove.... No problems...... *knock on wood*

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
nice, which turbo did you go with? is that the t3/t4 or the 60-1

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good #s
But whats the torque? and most importantly the air fuel ratio???

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
CraZee said:
Good #s
But whats the torque? and most importantly the air fuel ratio???
ecks said:
306.72 @ 10 psi and 209.22 torque.
what you mean what is the a/f ratio... all i know is that they tuned it.

exist12 said:
nice, which turbo did you go with? is that the t3/t4 or the 60-1
Well I have no idea, I just got their basic kit, so since Bip Bip got the 60-1 and it is different I would guess that I have the t3/t4.

·
///M
5,299 Posts
wow... and i thought i would never see a cn1 with t3t4 setup break into 300's but great job.. i also though tuning would help too much since it comes pretuned but each car is different.. ill be purchasing a used cn1 kit installed and tuned soon and hope i can see those similar numbers :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts