Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
dyson is a beast. Other vacuums would have an issue after two years of 4 cats and a dog. But parents have had the dyson for maybe 6 years (we got it along ass time ago now I think about it)... still as strong as ever. Worth the investment, especially with pets

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great vacuum. Actually ripped out a few threads in our new basement carpet. Worth the investment. Let the guy vacuum make her clean the kitchen and toilets. At least you can watch the game while vacuuming.

·
Ehhhh......
9,102 Posts
Have had the same one for nearly 5 years now, still works amazingly. Never tried a Kirby, by the Dyson is much, much better than your conventional vacuum brands.

·
Billy Ball is in effect
7,013 Posts
Miele is good stuff too.

·
Nobody knows but Jeebus..
14,888 Posts
I've got the yellow one, should have gotten the purple one (for pets) - it works pretty well with getting my Newfie's hair out of the carpet, 100x better than any other vacuum I've used before. Only problem is, I do find that every few vaccums i will have to cut the hair out of the bristles of the vaccum or it doesn't get the regular suction. So I think they kind of had some false advertisement in that respect. Sure it always gets suction but not when there is a ton of dog hair that has knotted up the bristles.

·
RSXDriver thrice removed
9,990 Posts
Money better spent on some wood(or wood laminate) flooring. Then you can just clean with a leafblower.

·
Billy Ball is in effect
7,013 Posts
21 - 40 of 52 Posts