Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,623 Posts
Dyson Ball>>>most other vacuums you see in stores. i bought one and gave it to my fiancee because thats what society tells me women are supposed to do.

...that said it looks like a really bitchin lego technic set, and works pretty good sucks up dirt and hair and eh doesnt afraid of anything

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,623 Posts
Dyson Ball>>>most other vacuums you see in stores. i bought one and gave it to my fiancee because thats what society tells me women are supposed to do.

...that said it looks like a really bitchin lego technic set, and works pretty good sucks up dirt and hair and eh doesnt afraid of anything

·
Bundy :cry:
7,633 Posts

Double post whore.

·
Beast Mode
9,149 Posts
I have a Dyson DC17 Animal. Regular one, I don't care about the ball.

It's not quite as good as the Kirby, but it is TONS better than every Hoover/Bissel/etc vacuum I have had. First time using it, it picked up a ton of shit my old one never could. Very quiet, not too heavy, like how it doesn't use bags. Very long cord and hose too.

Only thing I don't like is the parts feel pretty plasticy, but nothing has broken yet.

Got mine with a sweet BestBuy coupon (ended 2/20) for $330 instead of $550. Otherwise I would have just used a 20% off bed bath and beyond coupon. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
have the animal with ball, i think it's heavier than shit and a pain to move around, sure it does a good job but pushing a street sweeper around will do that

"fell off a truck" by a guy at work, got new in box for $150, gave to parents

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dyson brand is very famous and of course it also has car-related product lines: Dyson V7 Car + Boat Vacuum Cleaner, Dyson V6 Car + Boat Handheld Vacuum ... but it's hard to choose a vacuum cleaner like. So experts recommend reading reliable reviews. I will share you a webiste: dysonclean.com .Wish you choose a vacuum cleaner like the Car

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got a dyson v6 and it super sucks..... dirt that is!
I love it lightweight cordless portable worth it!...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have one and it works great. Replaced a Kirby vacuum with the Dyson and it is quite a bit better than the Kirby. I bought one refurbished and it still works great!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts