Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone know if the e brake handle on an 05 is removable because i want to get a momo and dont know

if anyone has replaced theres can you put pics up?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
x2

im having a hard time locating used type r handles... only place ive seen em they wer 70 before shipping, and the mugen cover is 70.
LOVE the Mugen one, but $140 for a new ebrake cover (essentially) is a bit much.:noes:

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
tr00f, i guess its one of those things you get when you've run out of the big things you wanted, and now your in the 100 dollar little things, know what i mean? id love to have it, but for now my 19 dollar black suede/red stitched ebrake cover will have to do

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
tr00f, i guess its one of those things you get when you've run out of the big things you wanted, and now your in the 100 dollar little things, know what i mean? id love to have it, but for now my 19 dollar black suede/red stitched ebrake cover will have to do
did u custom ,make one or something?or buy it from somewhere?

·
Registered
700 Posts
x2

im having a hard time locating used type r handles... only place ive seen em they wer 70 before shipping, and the mugen cover is 70.
I just started looking for an ITR hand brake assembly myself and Ive actually had no success finding one (I really only looked on ebay though). Does anyone else have additional suggestions as to where to find one?

·
Epic
5,620 Posts
I just started looking for an ITR hand brake assembly myself and Ive actually had no success finding one (I really only looked on ebay though). Does anyone else have additional suggestions as to where to find one?
This is where I got mine. It took a while and is more on the expensive side but it is a difficult item to find by itself. I also suggest checking eBay and watching the CRSX marketplace.

http://www.boomplustoys.net/jdm_rsx.shtml

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thanks for the info. Im planning to order one in the near future.

Will be doing the blue stitced brake boot, as well.

And have hopes of doing a blue stitched shift boot - waiting on CRSX to get them in again (AHEM!) :)

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.