Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a bottle of this stuff after work today. Couldnt resist the marketing on the box along with an applicator and a micro fiber towel (I seem to collect micro fiber towels).

Anyway its new and free with a rebate inside the box so I figure what the hell..

I'll probably give it a shot this weekend..that is If im not working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.

I'll let ya know how it is..

·
Registered
637 Posts
sawwbuzz said:
I just picked up a bottle of this stuff after work today. Couldnt resist the marketing on the box along with an applicator and a micro fiber towel (I seem to collect micro fiber towels).

Anyway its new and free with a rebate inside the box so I figure what the hell..

I'll probably give it a shot this weekend..that is If im not working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.

I'll let ya know how it is..
It's not bad, a little oily, but not bad. The look is really bright. I liked it, but seemed to have a lot of solvents in it. Let us know what you think.

·
Yeah ok
343 Posts
i got mine at discout auto, and it was free with the mail in rebate....i thought it was just as easy one as the new nxt, but i actually thought it came off a lil bit easier, i have had a slight problem with smearing with the nxt, nothing bad but it just took a lil bit more work coming off..i also liked the look, just as good if not better then the nxt imo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts