Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Khameer said:
1.) Has anyone used it? If so were you happy with it?

2.) Does anyone know where (Whats stores) i can find it at in Toronto Canada?
I have tried it. Pretty nice, a little oily and definitely has some cleaners in it.

Very easy to apply and take off. Has a bright, wet look and lasts for 30 days(that is as long as I can wait). Not as deep or as wet as NXT, but most would never see the difference.

Sorry, I don't know where in Canada you can get it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
mistaclean said:
I have tried it. Pretty nice, a little oily and definitely has some cleaners in it.

Very easy to apply and take off. Has a bright, wet look and lasts for 30 days(that is as long as I can wait). Not as deep or as wet as NXT, but most would never see the difference.

Sorry, I don't know where in Canada you can get it.
In terms of durability, which last longer - NXT or Nanowax?

This is kind of a general question for mistaclean. I know you have a bunch of cleaning supply and wax. What is the typical shelf life for a bottle of liquid wax/polish?

·
Registered
641 Posts
RSXBXTR said:
In terms of durability, which last longer - NXT or Nanowax?

This is kind of a general question for mistaclean. I know you have a bunch of cleaning supply and wax. What is the typical shelf life for a bottle of liquid wax/polish?
I really can't answer that question accurately. I tested both for
30 days, both still had decent slickness and both were still beading water(if you accept either of those as indicators of protection). I am still testing NXT on some of my customer's cars, but it is hard to tell how they are taken care of in between. I do have it on my mom's camry and I will washing it soon so I will be able to tell how NXT is doing(I apllied it Feb, I have the date written down at home). I KNOW it hasn't been touched since I washed it last.

To make this even more confusing I will give you my opinion of which would be more durable. An opinion on durability is just that so... take this as just MY opinion. I think that NXT being a synthetic would last a bit longer than NANO especially in my environment. The fact that heat can break down a carnauba very quickly leads me to believe that the NANO may break down in the heat of summer. I just don't know.

Something else to keep in mind, the NANO may have other polymers blended with the carnauba to make it more durable. Much like meguiars medallion, GC, or #20. Again, i just don't know.

Typical shelf life of MOST waxes/polishes ahould be aroung five years. Assuming that they have been protected from extreme heat and cold.

I hope this helps. I know that it is not the definitive answer that you wanted, but it is honest.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks. That definitely helps. I'm just looking for something that will last a little longer than what I'm using. Right now I'm using Mother's 3 step system. Even with 2 final coats of carnauba wax, the beads and slickness seems to be gone by the 3rd or 4th wash.

·
i have big wang
2,292 Posts
nice! i saw it for sale at canadian tires for like 26.99 i think... the advertisement for nano in magazines say that every bottle comes with a terry cloth, is that true?

·
PWP Power!
109 Posts
I bought this wax yesterday thinking that it was some gimmick. I was wrong. This is the the best wax that I have ever used, it goes on very easy and comes off very easy. It is actually a deep gloss shine on the first coat.

http://www.eagleone.com/_products/3,2081616.asp

I used that wax on my sister jetta, her car had alot of scratch like every black car and after that wax, I can say that 95% of these little scratch was gone. Anyway here is a pic that I took today. The car is a little dirty but you can still see how that jetta shine!

·
Svensk mördare
286 Posts
EagleOne Nanowax...Have you tried it ?

I just picked up EagleOne's Nanowax the other day because i wanted to try a new wax, so i waxed my car and it looks incredible. Best part is none of that shitty white powder leftovers when your removing the wax. It was only $10 and i also got a free applicator (which i wouldn't use cause its junk) and a microfiber towel. Has anyone else used it ? I usually use Meguiars BTW.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.