Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got plans to toss that bad ass blower on their K20?
I think they're retailing for like $2,250 From Harrop Engineering (supercharger only)

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
I'd think the eaton is enough to blow the doors off any cobalt at any psi :mam:
Just kidding. I haven't seen it.. it must be something new.. IDK.

·
0 Posts
I don't believe that TVS will fit onto our M62 manifolds without extensive modification.

·
0 Posts
Well, I'm not getting the inside joke, then. All I remember was some thread he had started about a custom built K20 that would have this new TVS on it. I can't even find the thread now. Was the whole thing a big joke or something? CRSX > me.

·
0 Posts
I guess I need to get out more. Too bad: I was sort of hoping to see this TVS-powered engine come to life.

·
Banned
31,134 Posts
I guess I need to get out more. Too bad: I was sort of hoping to see this TVS-powered engine come to life.
I hope you don't think I'm picking on you.. it's just funny that you're lost !! and I'm in one of those "laugh about everything" moods right now :thumbsup:

·
0 Posts
no his build was legit. dont know where it went. me saying he is a douche had nothing to do with that thread. just that as of late he has become quite a douche canoe. it started with him making a dup account to bash sonny and has all been down hill from there.
Ohhhh.... Well, of all the guys to pick an e-fight with, Sonny would be my last choice. Shame we won't be kept up with the build.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts