Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all of comptech's blowers (minus the NSX) the EATON M62?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aha,

awesome. thanks.

next question>> see how you do with this one :)

OEM type-s (and other K injectors)

are they Denso Hi-Z ???

look sort of like Pico style injectors, but dont know if pico-denso is a sort of derivative of the other

G

·
aha,

awesome. thanks.

next question>> see how you do with this one :)

OEM type-s (and other K injectors)

are they Denso Hi-Z ???

look sort of like Pico style injectors, but dont know if pico-denso is a sort of derivative of the other
No idea beyond the fact that they are "Bosch-style" and high-impedance. The OEM injectors have some letters on them but no brand markings. FWIW, I have seen a lot of other injectors that could physically fit into a K-motor fuel rail but might not be do-able for various reasons (resistance, etc.)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
looking at the STI injectors atm, 560cc or so, maybe a bit more. i can get them locally for dirt cheap same impedence from what i've read

type-s

wrx

these are "bosch style when i look them up >_<

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, didnt know if anyone had off-hand knowledge about injector styles and types etc. guess ill try it and that would be a nice set of 550cc injectors for $150.00 !!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ooooo you drive a hard bargain, does it come with clips?

·
¡Yo quiero Twin Screw!
1,974 Posts
No clips, sorry.I think I have a whole set of replacement o-rings I can throw in.BTW you cant use any old o-rings, there are special ones for fuel systems. My new injectors should be in tomorrow, 650cc will be going in FS section shortly after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts