Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone know where i can get full carbon fiber spoons replica's that still leave me all the power features?

i really want to change the mirrors but i don't want to go to a manual mirror.

even if they aren't spoon if they have a clean look. i don't want anything way out there and aggresive looking.

thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
vandeetz said:
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about the powered CF mirrors I really like the spoons style and would buy them if they would make a powered version.

so does the power feature work as it's supposed to?

and does the carbon fiber look good?

thanks
I bought a set a couple months ago. But I got the plain black ones because I am going to have them painted. I wont be installing till spring... but the item looks good, new in box, and comes with the proper wiring harenss for our car. The CF version you are looking at is only "CF look" not real CF. TYC posted a thread about these mirrors some time ago. Do a search, I'm sure you'll find it.

P.S. I bought from the same E-bay seller also. Transaction went very smoothly (in case you were wondering).

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but i'm looking for something a little bigger and that won't take away some of my visibility.

that's why i was looking for spoon replica's they seem like they flow with the car better.

·
Registered
435 Posts
vandeetz said:
yeah but i'm looking for something a little bigger and that won't take away some of my visibility.

that's why i was looking for spoon replica's they seem like they flow with the car better.
There is another company that makes a true CF mirror. I want to say Carbon Fiber Images? Not positive. It was mentioned in the TYC mirror post that I mentioned before. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Sorry I was mistaken the company is Vision. See the comments about these mirrors on the last page of this thread:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91540&perpage=25&highlight=tyc mirror&pagenumber=1

·
Registered
402 Posts
I bought the CF "look mirrors" the quality of the CF isn't that good, as you can tell right away its fake, but some people might like it. If I were you I'd go with the black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts