Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Got mine from motorsports or something along those lines off eBay... perfect match. They took the color code I sent them, so just make sure your color code matches the ones they show, if not contact them and let them know that and if they can still match the paint.

In any event, I'd order from them, they seem to have their stuff together.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scud said:
Got mine from motorsports or something along those lines off eBay... perfect match. They took the color code I sent them, so just make sure your color code matches the ones they show, if not contact them and let them know that and if they can still match the paint.

In any event, I'd order from them, they seem to have their stuff together.
Scud, how much did you pay?

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
krossoverr33 said:
I'm looking to get the type r replica spoiler off of ebay... the prices seem pretty cheap. $155 painted...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33638&item=2456726088

has anyone bought from them? spoiler depot? I am very cautious about buying stuff off of ebay.. but that's where you can get the best prices!:thumbsup:
im still pissed off about my spoiler that i got from spoiler depot because its not a type R its actually a WW. just to give you a heads up.

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
Thats not type R replica, my friend got jipped on the same deal. It is a wings west replica and sits lower than a type R. Don't buy that one

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
I like the wings west repica better then the type r one. Its not quite as high and I think simply looks better. Everyone will have their own opinion on this and how did you all not know it was a wings west replica? Can you not see the pictures?
-Tony

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
i also ordered from TrimKing1, turned out great, the one you posted from spoilerdepot is the wings west replica

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
tb's type-s said:
I like the wings west repica better then the type r one. Its not quite as high and I think simply looks better. Everyone will have their own opinion on this and how did you all not know it was a wings west replica? Can you not see the pictures?
-Tony
looked like a type r to me at the time, didnt really research on it. :( the WW replica grew on me... kinda like it. would be better if it was a type r.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
which ones does trimking 1 sell? is that the real replica or the WW one? I personally like the WW better because it sits a little lower and allows for greater visability vs. the type r

·
Registered
275 Posts
does any one of pictures of the wings west spolier, i would like to see what it looks like compaired to the type R, the type R is just a little to big for my taste

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
Don't buy a wing from ebay, I bought mine from there, and the although the paint matched, the spoiler came cracked, with air bubbles under the paint and chips on the edges.
Also since the company was from Canada (something I didn't notice at the time of the sell), I had to pay god awful custom charges and still to this day have a spoiler with 2 deep cracks, paint chips, and air bubbles

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
maybe you just had really bad luck 02DSM_Type-S, mine came from canada too and was in perfect condition. Look at the first link by krossover Buckeye34, thats the wingswest link

·
NBA CHAMPIONS
13,146 Posts
The one from TrimKing1 is a Type R replica right?
I got confused because I measured the height and it seemed to be the same as the height listen in Spoilerdepot's ebay listing..:confused:

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
You have the Wings West style of the Type-R Wing..

All people that want to buy from Spoilerdepot must know this.. :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts