Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OG
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a EBP RSX with black leather interior and black trim. Does anyone have any advice on the color scheme I should go for in my RSX? I was thinking of doing a Red and Black theme since im lazy, my gauges are red, and the interior is black....but then again, i have a Eternal Blue Pearl RSX, so I dont think it would go. Is it possible to change my gauges from red to blue? EBP owners, help me out.

·
JDM, nuff said
261 Posts
jayzon831 said:
I have a EBP RSX with black leather interior and black trim. Does anyone have any advice on the color scheme I should go for in my RSX? I was thinking of doing a Red and Black theme since im lazy, my gauges are red, and the interior is black....but then again, i have a Eternal Blue Pearl RSX, so I dont think it would go. Is it possible to change my gauges from red to blue? EBP owners, help me out.
There was a post of a blue LED gauge cluster mod. Search for it.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
i don't think it'll really flow nicely... if u want a theme interiorwise, just go for a red glow or whatever... having the red and black interior with the dark blue exterior won't look too good in the day... it'll look too busy.

the blue gauges will also look weird, expecially since u still have red lights in your radio, windows, climate control, etc... unless u plan on doing all those, don't do it...

just my .02.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts