Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

2021 - 2024 of 2024 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
thanks for looking out my man. i got it figured out. when i put in the new wideband i had the map on open loop so it was completely starving. ran a datalog and adjusted the fuel and timing and was able to run e85 with afr's between 11.5-14 while cruising. only place ill be driving to now is my buddy's thats tuning it in the morning. appreciate it! i wont say im like deep into kpro tuning or anything but i do know how to adjust and make minor changes. at least enough for it not to blow up...yet hahaha
hahahaha glad you got it figured out dude. Good luck with your tune.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently using Ktuner tuned on k20z1 w/ gruppeM, skunk2 header, custom cat back. About to throw on RBC manifold - would changes be drastic enough to warrant a complete re-tune? or will i be okay running my current tune

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Currently using Ktuner tuned on k20z1 w/ gruppeM, skunk2 header, custom cat back. About to throw on RBC manifold - would changes be drastic enough to warrant a complete re-tune? or will i be okay running my current tune
If you want to make power, yes. To run safely, maybe. You’d have to record a datalog to determine that.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you want to make power, yes. To run safely, maybe. You’d have to record a datalog to determine that.
yup. Anything you add if you want it to count needs a tune

2021 - 2024 of 2024 Posts