Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a bit since I've been here, haven't been super active but I'm in a time of need right now. Back in the tail end of 2019, somebody ran a stop sign at the intersection I was passing through (I'm talking full on ran) and as a result I hit them. The damage was enough that it was totaled but I'm talking to a body shop about having them straighten the frame and I can take care of the mechanical work but they need both headlight housings, the (LH) front fender (driver side) and the bumper cover. I actually need the underbody spoiler too but that's less important. He just needs those parts to help get the body straightened out properly and the current ones are all very much unusable.

The car is black so that would be preferred but I am trying to get it up and running ASAP so it doesn't really matter what color if it means getting it back on the road sooner. I'm located in Roanoke, VA and will drive as much as a few hours or so to meet somebody but for the drive, I would have to be 100% confident that I'll be leaving with the parts :p the parts do need to be in very good physical condition. Rust/scrapes/paint is fine, but they need to not be bent or damaged severely. The headlights can be yellow, as long as they are in good physical condition other than that.

I've been looking around junk yards here and haven't found anything yet and then I remembered club RSX. I had actually thought about parting out my RSX here but it just seems too feasible that I can fix it with some help from a body shop so I'm taking that route instead and hopefully I don't regret it later.

Even if you don't have any for sale, if you know somebody that does, or ANYWHERE that I could get the parts I need, please still PM me.

Thanks very much for your time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's been a bit since I've been here, haven't been super active but I'm in a time of need right now. Back in the tail end of 2019, somebody ran a stop sign at the intersection I was passing through (I'm talking full on ran) and as a result I hit them. The damage was enough that it was totaled but I'm talking to a body shop about having them straighten the frame and I can take care of the mechanical work but they need both headlight housings, the (LH) front fender (driver side) and the bumper cover. I actually need the underbody spoiler too but that's less important. He just needs those parts to help get the body straightened out properly and the current ones are all very much unusable.

The car is black so that would be preferred but I am trying to get it up and running ASAP so it doesn't really matter what color if it means getting it back on the road sooner. I'm located in Roanoke, VA and will drive as much as a few hours or so to meet somebody but for the drive, I would have to be 100% confident that I'll be leaving with the parts :p the parts do need to be in very good physical condition. Rust/scrapes/paint is fine, but they need to not be bent or damaged severely. The headlights can be yellow, as long as they are in good physical condition other than that.

I've been looking around junk yards here and haven't found anything yet and then I remembered club RSX. I had actually thought about parting out my RSX here but it just seems too feasible that I can fix it with some help from a body shop so I'm taking that route instead and hopefully I don't regret it later.

Even if you don't have any for sale, if you know somebody that does, or ANYWHERE that I could get the parts I need, please still PM me.

Thanks very much for your time!
I may have headlights and a front bumper for sale. From a 2002 Rsx type s. All parts are like new. I’m located in Jacksonville, Fl.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may have headlights and a front bumper for sale. From a 2002 Rsx type s. All parts are like new. I’m located in Jacksonville, Fl.
ty! I might have found them a lot closer where I can meet somebody but if anything changes, I'll let you know!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got everything I need!! Thank you all!! And on the note of having found everything I need...what is the appropriate way to convey that in this thread? I edited the title but not sure if that's how the admins/mods want things done. I'll look over posting rules again in case they say something but if not, please let me know here! Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts