Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
GO CATS!
1,784 Posts
awesome and looks what's number 1....the s2k. GO honda.

·
super slow auto
1,919 Posts
rsx in the top 10, oh hellz yeah

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
wouldnt the super cars be on the top of that list?...i.e. ferrari, lambo

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Just because they're super expensive doesn't mean they retain all of it when it comes time to sell. We're talking ratios here, not sheer volume of money.
a lot of the supercars actually make money FYI. people buy them as an investment.

look at the mclaren.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
also, i dont think that resale value includes the type-s since they werent specific mentioning type-s like they mentioned STi instead of just WRX for da subaru

·
YUMADTHO
5,261 Posts
a lot of the supercars actually make money FYI. people buy them as an investment.

look at the mclaren.
I really think that's an overstatement. Cars (nearly all) are NOT investments. Even a Ferrari or a Lambo is going to depreciate the moment you drive it off the lot. I only say this from experience; I've seen quite a few supercars exchange hands and they rarely if at all sell for more than the purchasing price.

·
pro midget wrangler
1,824 Posts
I really think that's an overstatement. Cars (nearly all) are NOT investments. Even a Ferrari or a Lambo is going to depreciate the moment you drive it off the lot. I only say this from experience; I've seen quite a few supercars exchange hands and they rarely if at all sell for more than the purchasing price.
Super cars don't hold their value very well because every year the super car to have changes, or upgrades to a new "better" model. This causes last years model to be less desirable to the rich people who buy them.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts