Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
GOTAMA DC5 Master
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please help me decide which one I should get... Its a toss up between these 2 Springs. I know they have a different height on them but can anyone tell me what their opinion with these springs Pros/Con

Thanks

·
Tyler
1,620 Posts
Get the Eibach springs. I opted with the pro kit b/c my buddy at a local shop had them in stock and I paid $160 for them. Cutting a coil off wasn't the best idea I've ever had but they're only temporary.

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
I say support ClubRSX and get their springs, but that's just me. I have not ever really looked into springs. I haven't got the money to get wheels yet, so springs aren't on my to do list ;)

·
GOTAMA DC5 Master
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seen pics of them but I need I guess you can say testimonials from other members that have these springs like ride quality etc.

·
GOTAMA DC5 Master
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RSX004 said:
sportline all the way
Thx for the reply... does u guys know if the sportlines ride close to stock Ive riden on a RSX with prokit it wasnt bad... are the sportline's going to be alot rougher ride?

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
What are the spring rates for both?

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
tian24tu said:
ClubRSX springs. Perfect drop.
have to agree with tian24tu...the clubrsx springs give a great drop and so far (2 months+) the ride quality is great. i get a lot of compliments on the look of the drop...

plus supporting this site by buying chris's product is a good thing. i talked to him for a long time on the phone when ordering the springs and he answered all my questions and was very informative.

just my 2 cents worth...here's a pic of my car with the spring so you can see the drop...

·
Car Is Sold!
6,315 Posts
I believe the sportlines will give a more of a drop, but it's a tad bit rougher. I think clubrsx springs is a way to go. The drop looks good, support the site, increase handling, and you don't sacrifice too much of a ride quality. Nice car jay btw....

·
stop stealing my avatar!
10,884 Posts
from what i hear the clubrsx springs are OEMd by goldline, right? check out reviews on those springs if you want a better idea.

·
GOTAMA DC5 Master
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To all, thanks for the reply I like the Club rsx drop really even how long do you think it would take for the stock shock before I have to replace them. also Camber kit needed with my stock wheels? thanks

-Jay

·
EVO X
1,512 Posts
go with tein s tech..i got mine with shipping at 150 on ebay...nice ride...but i think it could drop a little more 1.7 front and 1.4 rear

·
I <3 my Honda
1,597 Posts
Sportlines are GREAT springs. I wish I just knew what i was doing when i installed them. I gotta reseat the springs so they stop making noise. But then again i've never tried clubrsx springs. I give Chris mad props for taking the time and trying to get us perfect springs. From personal experience, eibach sportlines are great so far. I like the ride better then stock. But then again im used to full coilovers with stiff settings. (friends are rich)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ive had the sportlines since they came out....they are sick...nice drop. One thing is the back is a bit lower than front. Camber kit would be nice. But they are some awesome springs

·
Aaron
1,131 Posts
doesn't matter which springs you get, just make sure you save up and get konis too... 1st hand experience: the pro-kit sucks on stock shocks so I can only immagine all other springs would be just as bad if not worse. Bouncy, harsh ride, bad handling, wheel hop... all can be avoided with koni shocks.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts