Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question. With your current setup have you been to the track yet? I saw a stage1 run a 12.7 without lsd and i would love to see what you run with lsd and a stage2!!

·
pimp
1,267 Posts
im sure you guys know but dont expect better than that 12.7 if he is not going slick.. espechially with 19's. good luck tho and i *think* you could be well into the 11's with slicks and your LSD

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think he can hit mid 12 low 12 without slicks. Just going by what i saw with my eyes with a stage 1 running.

·
pimp
1,267 Posts
ya but with that much more power it will only make the wheels spin more! i just dont see him being able to get any kind of traction what soever, even in 2nd gear.. but then again iv never seen a RSX with LSD or even a turbo in person... i hope so!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
get slicks man....i wanna see the first rsx in the 11's

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i bet he hits low 12 without slicks. No higher then mid 12. My friend spins in 2nd without slicks and still runs 13.5. Thats dyno'd at 235WHP from a GSR. Im sure 360 whp without slicks can hit mid 12, hopefully

·
pimp
1,267 Posts
ya, good luck... post as soon as you get back!

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
you guys are missing the point you could put a 1000whp RSX on the track but don't expect to run 10's or anything like that with street tires. The more power you have the harder it is to get it to the ground especially with fwd cause its harder to get good times with fwd anyway. Aactually it has to do with the driver too but I'm assuming Elevation is skilled enough and knows how to launch his car, I know he's had a turbo on that car for a while so he has to be familiar with how to get the best launch.

G

·
Elevation: You going to Commerce this friday for sure? Let me know, maybe we can meet up somewhere cause I might be going as well. BTW, I'm at Kennesaw.

·
pimp
1,267 Posts
ya, times?

·
pimp
1,267 Posts
ya i agree

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.