Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently my car is at cybernation getting the upgrade to stage III. i'm so excited and cant wait to get my car back. i'll be sure to post pics and stats as soon as I get the car back...................

until then

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
damn, how much psi you gonna run

·
Registered
234 Posts
wow!! :thumbsup:

·
I Luv It
1,293 Posts
Is this the first stage 3 cybernation thats going to be on crsx? Elevation you are nuts. I almost soiled myself when i got a ride in a stage 2 with lots of traction problems. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
think boost will be high 20's low 30's. i think there are 3 or 4 other stage 3 rsx's. i cant imagine the traction issues now.

·
DOORIFFFTTOOO!!!!
248 Posts
wowwowowowowow i dont even have stage1 and you're already at stage 3 lol. after seeing your old video i wanted CN1. your car is crazy man. keep it up. oh and good luck with that stage3

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
xcell has stage 2 right? what other things does he have that make him run so fast 1/4s?
and did you ever run at the track track Elevation?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
what if you got a dual stage boost controller or whatever you call it .. so after 2nd or whenever it would let it spool to full boost?

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
RSXdelerium said:
what if you got a dual stage boost controller or whatever you call it .. so after 2nd or whenever it would let it spool to full boost?

with 400whp or more your going to spin all of 1st 2nd and nearly all of 3rd

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
Elevation said:
think boost will be high 20's low 30's. i think there are 3 or 4 other stage 3 rsx's. i cant imagine the traction issues now.
If there are so much traction problems, why are you going with more power?

·
Registered
54 Posts
rmh_158 said:
If there are so much traction problems, why are you going with more power?

Becuase its fun. :driving: And you can move fast as hell from 100+ :laughing:

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
wunluv has a stage III doesn't she? Also, are you getting the guardian and the block guard or any other goodies.

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
way to go Elevation!:D Post video too!:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts