Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I'm looking to buy my rsx later on today and I haven't seen anything about this, but I noticed how small and compact the engine bay is and was just wondering how big of a problem it might be for doing any sort of modifications. Any information our help is appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I noticed it wasn't as bad as the si, it's one of the main reasons I won't get the newer si's. But as for doing like bolt ons, turbo, headers and such, is it extremely difficult to maneuver around in?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Yeah, I noticed it wasn't as bad as the si, it's one of the main reasons I won't get the newer si's. But as for doing like bolt ons, turbo, headers and such, is it extremely difficult to maneuver around in?
not at all. just remove the sway bar and your clear to work on the exhaust manifold

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, I was worried it was going to be a hassle. Well hopefully everything goes well later today and I can post pics of my new type s

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So this is something I hadn't heard before. The one I'm looking at was made in California so everyone I do emissions it needs to be with their standards and parts? Seemed a little strange

·
147,260 Posts
Sounds like BS to me about the Cali parts only thing
Either I'm misreading it or they don't know what they're talking about

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No you read it right, it made no sense. I've talked to some other people about it too. They will thought it was the dumbest thing they ever heard lol

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
I don't know if there is much room to mod a DC5 under the hood - I don't think anyone has tried it yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts