Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can you get something similar in Homedepot or similar stores for a DIY project just to cover some of the hoses you can see in the engine bay?

http://128bitencrypted.com/hosetech...ures.tpl?catalog=10022&cart=10488770883175113

I didnt see this discussed anywhere before...Im not sure if im in the right forum.

edit: after reading some info on the site i realized that the kit replaces some hoses and covers others such as the throttle hoses.

·
Registered
720 Posts
has anyone looked closely at that paint? it kinda looks like the teffeta white instead of white pearl, i could be wrong though, and they are calling it an -S? i mean i drive a base because i can't afford the insurance on the -s, but i don't mind it, because it's not all about speed anyway, and if it were, most of you wouldn't be driving an RSX or RSX-S......just an observation

·
Registered
430 Posts
I just looked at it and it is a pearl white. you can tell on the bumper and it is infact a Type-S. You can tell just by looking at the engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.