Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boost that K20!!!!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a k20a2 with 98xxx miles for sale. The car was wrecked and I only had liability. So ima make someone a deal of a lifetime. $1000 gets the engine and transmission. Throw in another $1000 and you get a Seibon CF hood, k&n typhoon short ram air intake(polished to mirror chrome, stage 2 clutch, lightweight flywheel n throw out bearing(was installed for couple hours but didn’t knock my axel in far enough and I put old clutch back in) and a set of Skunk 2 sleeve overs that will drop tha car on tha ground.

·
Boost that K20!!!!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and I almost forgot....I’ll throw n the wiring harness and Type R spoiler

I got a k20a2 with 98xxx miles for sale. The car was wrecked and I only had liability. So ima make someone a deal of a lifetime. $1000 gets the engine and transmission. Throw in another $1000 and you get a Seibon CF hood, k&n typhoon short ram air intake(polished to mirror chrome, stage 2 clutch, lightweight flywheel n throw out bearing(was installed for couple hours but didn’t knock my axel in far enough and I put old clutch back in) and a set of Skunk 2 sleeve overs that will drop tha car on tha ground.

·
Boost that K20!!!!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow!!! I’m really having trouble wandering why no one has jumped on this deal??? Had I came across this when I first got my RSX....I would’ve bought it with a quickness

·
Boost that K20!!!!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going once......

Wow!!! I’m really having trouble wandering why no one has jumped on this deal??? Had I came across this when I first got my RSX....I would’ve bought it with a quickness

·
Boost that K20!!!!
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent u a pm, dunno if u got it tho. I’m in north Alabama and if u want all the other stuff, I’ll do u a better deal to offset some of the shipping cost. Lemme know if u fareal interested

·
I can get that for you
784 Posts
I would buy the engine and trans if you were not all the way in Alabama LOL looking to swap a hatch or Something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm sure this is long gone. But you still have the engine?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'll be needing a transmission for the engine I'm building. Can you sell just the transmission? I can give you my phone number for faster communication in a personal message.

Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts