Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Holy sons of crap...
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few quick pics of my latest RSX. A-Spec wrapped around the sides and back, and a polyurethane Mugen front lip. VIS carbon fiber hood and Enkei J10 (A-Spec similar, with a polished lip) 225/45 Falken Ziex ZE912.

Not dropped, but for now I'm content without scraping in and out of driveways. Lets see how many posts we can go without someone mentioning the stance. :thumbsup:

Pioneer Avic-X920bt on the inside with iPhone/iPod and Aux AV2 cables running through the center column to a Boomerang armrest.

·
No.. No we no like you
1,483 Posts
Looks nice, maybe just polish or buff them headlamp !

·
booty inspector
2,641 Posts
looks clean

Not dropped, but for now I'm content with how she looks and without scraping in and out of driveways. Lets see how many posts we can go without someone mentioning the stance. :thumbsup:
You know a well tuned suspension not only looks good but also gives you better handling which you can use to avoid an accident.

·
Holy sons of crap...
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
why so many rsx's??
Tend to lose their joie de vivre about year/year and half after I finish modding. Instead of parting/starting over I just buy a new one. :)

Still love the RSX. And newer luxury models all have integrated audio/video. Really enjoy having aftermarket navi/multimedia. :thumbsup:

This will almost definitely be my last RSX though. BMW has iDrive now that I've heard is pretty easy to mod.

·
Holy sons of crap...
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know a well tuned suspension not only looks good but also gives you better handling which you can use to avoid an accident.

2 Posts.

·
9,306 Posts
Clean car. Really like it :thumbsup:

·
Holy sons of crap...
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
How do u like the poly front lip?
Really impressed with the quality of the front lip. Really thick and flexible construction. More durable than OEM A-Spec. Enough flex agent in the paint and it can withstand a curbing without major repair.

Don't hesitate. :thumbsup: But definitely go poly, not fiberglass.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.