Neochrome Shift Knob

Engine Mods:
Injen CAI
Rsx Type S OBX V2 Raceheaders
05-06 Rsx Type S Midpipe
05-06 Rsx Type S Axleback
Short Shifter Adaptor

ENJOY!

After a year of searching on craigslist for an EP3, I finally found one. Picked her up Bone Stock, One Owner in March 2015.

First Mod-Neochrome Ball Shift Knob

End of March- Installed HID's, Foglights, Relocated License Plate, and Mesh Grille becuase JDM Yo! lol

Also did some diy out of boredom. Stitched shift boot and garnishes

My Homemade Hoodbra I sewed on myself. Not oem but its close enough.

May 2015: USDM Type R Lip came in. Prepped and Installed.

June 2015: Finally after months of searching, found a full set of 02-03 OEM Mudguards. Idk why i didnt get the fronts in the picture

July 2015: Baked my Headlights from the chrome look to Black Housing with Amber Corners. Loving the New Look.

Also converted my 02 taillights to 05 taillights. Im loving it!

August 2015: Picked up a pair of Eibach Prokits.

Eibachs Installation time....

Took 4 days to complete because of Seized Bolt on Driver Rear Strut

September 2015: Performance Parts!!! Bought and installed 2.5in Magnaflow exhaust.

Finally, Megan axleback came in, Time to take out the loud, obnoxious 3inch axleback . Time for installation.

A shot with the exhaust on. Loving it!

Custom Made Windshield banner I did. "CENCALEP3"

October 2015: Tires started to give up on me so I picked up a set of XXR 501 16x8 +15 offset wrapped in BF Goodrich 205/45 for a good deal.

Painted my taillights for the Mercedes Look.

Of course, Door Actuator went out.

November 2015: Time for brake upgrade. Was on a budget so I went ahead with blank rotors with red calipers from autozone for now. Will be doing a 5 Lug and BBK in the near future.

How EP3EVE Currently Sits

Just Degreased the Bay. Looking Shiny.

More to Come..

·
Registered
671 Posts
Good job color matching on the tail lights, I prefer the 02's, but I'm liking the work on this car. Inserts on interior door handle look really good too, Something I'd like to do. Is that vynal wrap or what?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good job color matching on the tail lights, I prefer the 02's, but I'm liking the work on this car. Inserts on interior door handle look really good too, Something I'd like to do. Is that vynal wrap or what?

Thanks Guys. @04sidriver and @JaxEP3. And those are actual fabric that I cut to make fit for the door handle garnishes.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photoshoot I did on Nov. 15 with my Brother's FRS. #staylurking

Nothing beats a rolling shot. took off the bra and got her name tatted. kinda like her bra-less. :love::love::love:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Got a Rep. Mugen Wing as a gift from the GF. Quality wasnt the best, had to do some custom fab work myself to get it ready for paint. Nonetheless, I can't complain. Bondo-ed, Prepped, and ratttle canned painted by me. Not the best, but itll do for the time being.

Sanding It down.

Done with the Painting. Took me roughly 5-6 hours for the entire process. I decided to paint the "HORNS" SSM and painted the blade black to match the my rear bumper on the bottom piece. :love: Time for installation..

Still need some minor adjustments, but it will do for now.. Love how much of a difference it makes to the rear end.

·
Registered
671 Posts
This is one of the times where I like the Mugen wing over the Type R. Maybe it just looks better on lighter color EP's to me, idk. Good progress.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HFP Lip Acquired

Finally found a rear HFP Lip after all these months lol. Although it was a Long 3 hour drive, it was well worth it.

The paint was the original paint from factory and was still mint. Just 2 scratches that I could find that weren't that bad, so light sanding was needed at this point. Time to Prep and Paint.

Primered Ready.

Painted. Again, its done by me using rattle can so its not the best atm but it'll do for now. :love:

While I was at it, I decided to custom made/fit on some Mudguards that I had laying around in my garage since I had to remove the OEM Mudflaps because they wouldn't fit on the lip. (always had a thing for mudguards, gives it an aggressive look/stance, IMO. Here is with everything installed. Next Up some HFP Skirts(if i can find some :pray::pray::pray:).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NEW Vavle Cover Project, Shift Knob Extender, and Coils

Finally had time to start prepping my valve cover I bought off a buddy couple weeks ago. Paint Goal is Wrinkle White Body with Red Specks/Splattered. This is my first time so itll be a good experience.

It was pretty dirty and scratched up when I got it. Good thing gaskets and seals were brand new.

It still needs a long way to go. Will update when i finished painting and install.

Before Sanding.

6 Hours in.

Also picked up a 3.75 Shift Extender/Extension. I love the feel of it. Will be getting a short shifter so itll flow smoother.:vtec:

Also, got a good deal on coils from my buddy. Although its only Rokkor(cheap and hated on, I know), I dont mind since my rear shocks are shot at the moment and these were basically brand new. Temporaries for the moment until I save enough to get some higher/decent end ones. For the meantime, Can't wait to slap these on. (haters gone hate) lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sideskirts!

Couldn't pass up on the deal, so I went ahead and got some OEM Sideskirts. Debating about painting em or just leave it black for awhile. Still need to do some fab. work to make sure it doesnt go flying when im driving down the road.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally Found time to install and paint my sideskirts as well as install and adjust my coilovers. Surprise how these coils ride, they arent that bad (for now that is.) lol. :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice work. Especially like the rear lip on your car. Mad skillz with a rattle can. :bow:

Time to update the stock radio?
Lol. Yup. Thats something Ive overlooked just cus i wanted to get my exterior parts first. But im considering a double din or the ipad mod. :):)

1 - 20 of 104 Posts