Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Colts SuperBowl Crew
14,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just out looking at kits... saw one that I had never seen before. Seems a little extreme but not too bad, and the flames are gay... Just wanted to know what everyone thought... is erebuni quality stuff or crap??

Erebuni.com

·
Registered
592 Posts
:shakehea:

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Erebuni makes replica's of other kits. That one looks to be Xenon's kit. Their stuff is ok... nothing more, nothing less.

·
Colts SuperBowl Crew
14,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... you're right, after a little more searching, I found it. I hadn't seen the Xenon yet...

·
Registered
84 Posts
yea that looks just like the xenon but the pinchers in the front are smaller

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
haha... i didnt notice the dual exaust

·
Registered
84 Posts
click the link in my other post... u'll see close up pics on
a silver rsx... :shakehea:

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
I like the cwest lip kit and the wings west lip kit. Most often I dont really like any of the full front bumper replacements. They are just too wild for my taste. I do like the cwest full replacement though. I know the wings west is made out of urethane, but what about the cwest kit?

·
Registered
226 Posts
erebuni makes horrible kits. there impossible to install. ull end up spending 2 days sanding the thing to make it fit. its a pain in the ass and its not worth it. dont do it unless ur looking for a serious project with minimal benefits.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.