bulgingtwine 34
sztum22 26
SHOGUN DC5 5
simsim 2
undr8tedDC5 1

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Yo, got a question for you all. We kinda got in a discussion in my department today at work (slow day)

You start talking to a girl and you go to dinner or a few dates. How far do you take the "guy pays for it" line? As in amount of dates that you should expect some kicking in. Just curious. We have a girl (cashier) and she decided to get into it. Just trying to get an opinion from other areas.

·
imo
13,841 Posts
i just always expect to pay, that way when she finally pays, i feel appreciative instead of muttering to myself about her being a gold digging jezebel or something

however, i def take note of other aspects of appreciation. if i'm paying all the time, she better be reciprocating by doing other thoughtful shit for me

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
i just always expect to pay, that way when she finally pays, i feel appreciative instead of muttering to myself about her being a gold digging jezebel or something

however, i def take note of other aspects of appreciation. if i'm paying all the time, she better be reciprocating by doing other thoughtful shit for me
See, this is exactly how I feel. I always feel like I should be paying.

I sometimes get the "Do you want to split it?" Like seriously? How do you say "Yes, if you don't mind" to a girl you are trying to get involved with. Just seems like a (j) thing to do.

I am technically single, but I have been going out on dates with a girl. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out because she says still freshly single or some horse shit. So I have other girls too that are trying to go out and stuff.

Being single can be expensive too :firemad:

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
always pay, the good ones will offer to pay sometimes, the best ones will make you let them pay sometimes.
:thumbsup:

word, i'm thinking if online poker gets nationally legal again (not just nevada) there could be lots of dead money out there. Another 2003-2006 era. :drool:
I wish they would. That would probably be pretty dangerous for me though.

:emo:

·
imo
13,841 Posts
would love for online poker to come back, every now and then i get the urge to waste a day on the couch playing a big tournament

·
imo
13,841 Posts
Biggest regret was not signing up at party poker, apparently there was a lot of money to be had there. Poker stars was still very ripe at that time too tho

1 - 20 of 451 Posts