Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone knew the ETA for the GReddy front lip? I am really anxious to get mine, tryin to decide if it is gonna b a long wait i am goin to go ahead and get tint but if it should be here soon then i best be savin up for some paint. Thanks

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, i know it was been out. However GReddy has not shipped any in awhile so i was wondering if anyone knew when they were going to be sending more to the actual stores?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha funny story i tried callin them a week or two ago. I talked to some guy that has to have been one of the biggest dicks i have ever talked to what a fruit cake. Long story short they dont talk to independent people onl if you are calling on behalf of a store

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Saint_Bic said:
haha funny story i tried callin them a week or two ago. I talked to some guy that has to have been one of the biggest dicks i have ever talked to what a fruit cake. Long story short they dont talk to independent people onl if you are calling on behalf of a store
and that's why you call them and tel them that Kenji asked u to call him back.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm, i cancelled my order with Adventon, cause i found the lip on ebay being sold by modacar.com. I called and they said they have just had it sittin around for too long. It is NIB never opened so i hope it all goes well, i ended up payin about the say my final bid was 182.50 cause some other guy on there was desperatly trying to out bid me but i would have none of that, i am just real eager to get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts